By implementing the latest tools and techniques, our fellowship-trained, board certified, orthopedic surgeons are providing you with expert, individualized surgical care. Whether you are experiencing pain induced by arthritis, traumatic injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, or a dislocated shoulder or tear, our orthopedic specialists are dedicated to providing you and your family with a safe, comfortable surgical experience.
Patients who elect to have outpatient surgery at the Woodland Surgery Center arrive on the day of the procedure, proceed to surgery in a fully equipped operating room, and recover under the tranquil atmosphere of nature – all without a hospital admission.
Woodland Surgery Center provides comprehensive orthopedic surgical procedures for treatment of, including but not limited to:
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Cubital Tunnel Surgery/Ulnar Nerve Transposition
- Dupuytren’s Contracture Surgery
- Excision of Ganglion Cyst
- Fingertip and Nail Bed Injury Repair
- Fracture repair of the Hand, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder
- Ligament Repair and Reconstruction
- Microvascular Surgery of the Hand, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder
- Nerve and Tendon Repair of the Hand, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder
- Removal of Implants of the Hand, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Trigger Finger
For injuries and conditions that require a more in-depth procedure such as total shoulder replacement or reverse total shoulder replacement, our physicians are credentialed with the three Fox Valley hospitals (ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, and St. Elizabeth Hospital). For patients with insurance plans that are out-of-plan with Woodland Surgery Center, our physicians offer surgery procedures at the appropriate surgical location to accommodate your insurance needs.